inventhelp commercial – https://connects.ctschicago.edu/forums/users/3670/; Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the InventHelp Company News stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.